Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indonesia

+2
Elenα
Socrates
6 posters

Go down

Indonesia Empty Indonesia

Post by Socrates Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:10 pm

I love to share with all of you that Indonesia has many attractions nd bets places for enjoying the time of holidays point of view. I would love to make some plans about to go there after ending mine tour to niagara falls from new york city. I will try to explore during my journey these beach of this country.
Gili Meno Beach, Gili Islands
Cimaja, Java
Pink Beach, Komodo
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Indonesia Empty Re: Indonesia

Post by Elenα Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:16 am

Indonesia is really a beautiful country for the visitors to go for especially its attraction are able to see and mind blowing in look. I am a big fan of this destination and Bali is my favorite in this country which has mountains, beaches, and lush green areas to go for.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:28 pm

Indonesia country in Asia. This is a fabulous place for having a great time in free time. I like this destination and would like to recommend you, Socrates, while your visit tries to have fun in Bali. This is a famous place where you can spend some time in the lap of nature. What will you like to say about my suggestion?

Do you know about dc bus tour packages?

Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ANDY Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:54 am

Socrates~! I am going to agree with you. Indonesia is a plenty home of alluring attractions. I am also planning to explore this country in next month after my bus tour from washington dc to new york. I also try to explore those places there which you have shared in your post.
ANDY
ANDY
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:32 pm

Indonesia is a best country for visit as travelling point of view. It is a home of plenty most exciting and attractive places but I really like to see its most fabulous adventures places for which make more prominent it. I also visited there for having enjoyment. I am going to mention the names of some interesting things that you can enjoy on this destination like mountains hiking, motor biking, trekking, kayaking, camping and golf surfing.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:22 pm

Marcelona321! you shared very uesful information about Indonesia with all of us. I also visited there and spend a good and memorable time there. It has a lot of attractions for enjoying and spend a good time there. Tana Toraja, Mount Krakatau, Kalimantan, Borneo, Gili Islands is the most famous attractions there.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:06 pm

Catherine harry, I would like to say that you have shared nice names of attractions with all of us. I really like this and would like to know from you something about Mount Krakatau, in detail. So try to share its description with all of us.
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down