Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trips from washington dc

+5
Socrates
ANDY
Alizay
Elenα
Abihu
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

trips from washington dc Empty trips from washington dc

Post by Abihu Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:57 am

I am so much excited for mine trips from Washington dc that I have chosen to enjoy the beauty of bloom in the spring season. I just so much excited to enjoy the beauty of pink flowers around me every here and so much sure that it will be a great fun option for me. so what you all would like to say about it?

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

trips from washington dc Empty Re: trips from washington dc

Post by Elenα Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:00 pm

Wow, Abihu, What a co-incident, I am also going to try out the beauty of Dc cherry blossom while making a move through cherry blossom trips like you and quite happy for this. I have a plan to enjoy boating and kiting there during the tour. What's about you?
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:13 am

Elenα! It si really great to see that you have also a plan to enjoy the beauty of bloom aroubd DC. It is a really great thing to try. I am sure that we both will have a great time at this. well, would you like to share those things that you have decided to enjoy during tour?

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:16 am

Why Not Abihu, I will surely like to share the names of attractions which I have selected to explore during my Cherry Blossom festival tour and have a quality of time. Here are the names,
White House,
Capitol Hill,
Lincoln Memorial,
Vietnam Veteran Memorial,
Korean War Memorial,
National Air and Space Museum,
Thomas Jefferson Memorial
DC Potomac River Cruise

Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alizay Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:17 am

Your plan is really superb to enjoy cherry blossom season in Washington DC. I will also finalise my tour for spring season after freeing from mine yosemite tours from los angeles. I also having a plan to explore the cherry blossom beauty of DC. Because DC is the best destination to enjoy spring season by exploring the pink and white flowers everywhere. So this will gonna excellent for all of us.
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ANDY Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:49 pm

Wow, Abihu!yp have selected what a great destination for enjoying the cherry blossom festival. Dc is a charming destination for enjoying this festival. By the ways during your journey, you never forget to explore Thomas Jefferson Memorial there.
ANDY
ANDY
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:14 pm

Iw ould like to share with you I will explore all of these attractions in mine cherry blossom tour with my family like Capitol Hill, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veteran Memorial, Korean War Memorial, National Air and Space Museum, Thomas Jefferson Memorial and DC Potomac River Cruise. what's your plans about cherry blossom?
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey123 Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:26 am

Elenα wrote:Why Not Abihu, I will surely like to share the names of attractions which I have selected to explore during my Cherry Blossom festival tour and have a quality of time. Here are the names,
White House,
Capitol Hill,
Lincoln Memorial,
Vietnam Veteran Memorial,
Korean War Memorial,
National Air and Space Museum,
Thomas Jefferson Memorial
DC Potomac River Cruise

you have shared really best stuff with all members, These places so nice and filled with attractive views and i explored all of them but both places are new for me and these paces names are Lincoln Memorial, National Air and Space Museum, Can you share with me these two places details and location.
Zoey123
Zoey123
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onses Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:43 am

Its lovely always enjoying something like this and getting much more form this made me feel so much great. I am quite sure that something more would be really nice.

Onses
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaya Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:54 am

I am loving to say that all of you members are having really a nice conversation here about the Washington DC and its attractions. I must say that DC is really a lovely and best city of the USA as it has many lovely attractions for the travelers to visit and have a quality of time.

What do you know about travel deals from las vegas?
Alaya
Alaya
Legend
Legend

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next