Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hotel Bella Riva

+5
Alizay
Socrates
ANDY
Abihu
Elenα
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hotel Bella Riva Empty Re: Hotel Bella Riva

Post by Elenα Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:58 am

I have enjoyed three nights stay at the Hotel Bella Riva in the month of November during a trip. It is a 5-star hotel in Italy and a perfect stay for the people to have. It is located on the bank of Lake Garda, Its services are best like free Wifi, Free parking, Outdoor pool, Laundry service, Room services. Restaurant and Bar are also available in this hotel to have more beautiful time.

I am glad for my washington dc cherry blossom tours
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:59 am

Hotel Bella Riva seems a really great and interesting kind of place. It is really new kind of name for me, I am fully blank about it but would really love to know about it accurately to make a visit toward it for making some of great travel.

Travel deals from washington DC was really great.

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:21 am

Abihu, If you never tried the services of the Hotel Bella Riva than will suggest you to must go there nad I am sure you will love this place. Here I am sharing a beautiful view of hotel with all of you.
Hotel Bella Riva 831caf7fc075275d741649de9fc0e5a7
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ANDY Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:44 pm

I have stayed in Hotel Bella Riva personally a few months ago. When I have taken a tour there with my friends for enjoying the vacations. I must say that the staff of this hotel is well trained and the service of this hotel is awesome. I felt comfortable there.

ANDY
ANDY
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:17 pm

Wow, you have shared here such a really lovely nd charming view of this accommodations here with all of us, I like it and I will try to go there for having fun and enjoying my time of holidays here after ending my NYC tour because I want to stay in Hotel Bella Riva as well as soon.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Alizay Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:41 am

Hotel Bella Riva is the most promising one place to enjoy one night stay with mates at weekend. This hotel provides good services and amenities, which are enjoyable. The most special thing of this hotel is the location of this hotel is mindblowing and able to explore. So Socrates, I will say buddy if you have any plan to make a move towards this destination then plan your tour at weeknd with your family or friends and enjoy staying at this awesome place.
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:55 pm

Hotel Bella Riva is the most famous hotel. sidjohn! You have a very good plane to take for spending a good and cool time there. My parents also take this tour before few months and they were very inspired to its hoteling its staff and its location. This is a very best place for visiting

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Johne Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:47 am

Hotel Bella Riva is one of the most amazing and fabulous kinds of thing for having some fun there. i will surely like to make a move around the world so much. So keep it more up and have a great time there.
Mike Johne
Mike Johne
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:21 pm

I must say all members have shared nice information about this hotel. I like this a lot and would like to travel around this place after mine trips from boston. Cause your sharing stuff massive and attracts me a lt. Any suggestion before going?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:41 pm

In my point of view, Hotel Bella Riva is a best place for foodies. I have been there a couple of the times in my whole life and always spent remarkable time with my friends and family members. I think you should go there once in your future life if you like to explore most fabulous food places. I hope you will spent an amazing time there.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next