Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antelope Canyon

+4
Socrates
Elenα
Sophie123
Alizay
8 posters

Go down

Antelope Canyon Empty Antelope Canyon

Post by Alizay Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:30 pm

Antelope Canyon Antelope_canyon_144-631
Antelope Canyon Antelope-Canyon-Arizona-4
Last night my cousin shared these images with me and told me that he recently back from the tour of this stunning place. The name of this destination is Antelope Canyon, I was so amazed to see these wonderful images. After hearing his travel story I am also curious to explore this outstanding attraction personally. So befor to go for my yosemite tour los angeles I will plan the tour of this place. So excited to explore this stunning place. What you say have you ever been there?
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Antelope Canyon Empty Re: Antelope Canyon

Post by Sophie123 Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:00 pm

Alizay, I love your shred images and will say these are truly great and lovely for the me. I am going to take the cheap grand canyon tours with my some friends. During this tour, I will try to explore this Canyon. Grand Canyon is also located in Arizona and the Antelope Canyon is also located in this region. i hope both places will prove good for me.
Sophie123
Sophie123

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:16 am

Antelope Canyon is truly an amazing place to see. It is really unique in look and one of the best places by nature due to its formation. I personally like this place due to its formation and have been there three times with my friends and family which was a lovely experience for me.

Hopefully will have an astonishing time at tour niagara falls
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:57 pm

so lovely and charming views you have shared here, i do agree with both of you guys here, I never visited this destination but now I have a plan to go there for enjoying my time of adventure after ending my NYC tour. I had visited at once in my life.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:01 am

Antelope Canyon is such a new kind place for me guys. I have to be there in my life and have no idea about that. I am curious to know from you about those things which we can do there and can have fun. Anyone from you likes to share with all of us?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:21 am

Antelope Canyon is a well known destination of Arizona. In my point of view, it is a perfect destination photography and adventure seeker. It is also famous destination and my favourite too. I also visited there for having enjoyment. I think you should go there once in your future life if you like to see adventures places around the world. I hope you will have joyful time there.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ANDY Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:42 pm

Alizay! There is no doubt your cousin shared splendid images of Antelope Canyon. I have visited this magnificent destination personally and captured these kinds of wonderful views in my camera. WheneverI have seen those images, I remember my past time.
ANDY
ANDY
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey123 Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:12 pm

Antelope Canyon is most beautiful and attractive place and this place so nice views and this place only made by adventure lover, I want to explore in my coming life and get great experiences.
Zoey123
Zoey123
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down