Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Salisbury Museum

3 posters

Go down

The Salisbury Museum  Empty Re: The Salisbury Museum

Post by Elenα Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:59 am

Sidjhone, Its really good if you are going to take The Salisbury Museum Tour in the next days. My sister has visited this museum recently with her newborn baby and had a great time there. The art, exhibitions, and maintenance of the museum are wonderful. Hope you will also have fun there like my sis.

I had blast of fun at Niagara Falls NY bus trips
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie123 Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:42 am

I visited The Salisbury Museum last week before taking the best tours in las vegas. No doubt that this is the wonderful and great museum for the history lovers. This museum is one of the best collections relating to Stonehenge and local archaeology. Student can explore there many things which increase the knowledge. They can get many detail of different things. I also planning to go there again with my nephews.
Sophie123
Sophie123

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:20 pm

The Salisbury Museum is well known destination of England. It is most promising one destination among the history lovers. I also spent a good time there before taking the bus to tennessee with my few fellows during my journey. I really enjoyed there photography. I think you should go there once in your future life if you want to see historical places all over the world.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum