Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's talk about valentine day

+4
ANDY
Mike Johne
Sophie123
jesse123
8 posters

Go down

Let's talk about valentine day  Empty Let's talk about valentine day

Post by jesse123 Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:02 pm

Hey guys as valentine day is coming and it is the most special day for love birds. Definitely, all of you would also be thinking to spend this special day with your love and would like to make it memorable for you. So let me know what is in your mind? How will you celebrate this day? Is there something special which you are going to do?

jesse123
Legend
Legend

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about valentine day  Empty Re: Let's talk about valentine day

Post by Sophie123 Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:51 am

jesse123, Now, I have no idea to celebrate this day. I am much worried about it because it is the first valentine day with my hubby. I want to make it very special for both of us. If you give me any suggestion then it will be helpful for me. Can you do it?
Sophie123
Sophie123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Johne Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:27 pm

Well, To be honest, I have no idea about how to celebrate the day, cause i now valentine in my life. So just want to stay at home in this day and enjoy my family company a lot. I hope you guys will also like that and will celebrate in your way.
Mike Johne
Mike Johne
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by ANDY Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:59 pm

jesse123! No doubt valentine day is a most special day for all the lovers. I am also planning to make this day memorable for me and for my girlfriend. But in this time, I have not decided which kinds of things I will do on that day. Because I do not understand what I could do for my love which gives her lot of happiness. If you have any idea then must share here. I will see your reply after my travel deals from los angeles.
ANDY
ANDY
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie123 Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:51 am

I am happy to see other replies about this day. It's very bad that no one have no plan for it. Now, I am sure all of you will make a good and nice plan for beloved. I am sure I will also make it as soon as possible. Don't forget to share own ideas and plan here. they will be helpful for me and other members.
Sophie123
Sophie123

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Wed May 03, 2017 1:02 pm

Wow, what a great discussion is running here guys. I like this and would like to say that have enjoyed this day with my love in Maldives. I have proposed her with a diamond ring and cut a cake as well. This was a memorizing day of my life and I can't dismiss from my mind. What say about my experience?

Have you ever taken yellowstone helicopter tour?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Max William Mon May 08, 2017 2:03 pm

Well, Buddy, i am so sure that this is going to be a great way of fun for sure. I will love to say that this is going to be a good way of fun for all of us. So keep it more up friends.

Max William
Legend
Legend

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey123 Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:01 pm

After reading all members views so then I want to know some best romantic and also best spare time of valentine day. I want to go with my lover and i want also enjoy some time with her. I hope all members share with me your views and best sharing.
Zoey123
Zoey123
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onses Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:24 pm

That is gonna be something so much well always enjoying mind blowing of the stuff at different of the places like these. I am kinda sure that having fun at all of the stuff like this is gonna be quite well where i will be learning so much.

Onses
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down