Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tibet Festival, Horse Racing

4 posters

Go down

Tibet Festival,  Horse Racing Empty Tibet Festival, Horse Racing

Post by Socrates Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:52 pm

I wanna say here that Horse Racing is a good or bad thing for enjoying? Because I will see in the next month with my mom Horse Racing in Tibet. so lets share with me your views about it and also I need some views about it from all of you guys. My best friend who shares with me about like these things good experience, now he is busy in his washington cherry blossom
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Tibet Festival,  Horse Racing Empty Re: Tibet Festival, Horse Racing

Post by jesse123 Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:59 pm

Horse Racing is my most favourite hobby. I love to enjoy this activity with my friends in my spear time. The horse race festivals are held in many areas and I also have enjoyed being a part of these festivals. But unfortunately, I never enjoyed Tibet Horse Racing festivals. Now I will also like to go there next month after freeing from my south rim bus tours Grand canyon. I will recommend you, buddy, you must enjoy seeing Horse Racing in Tibet with your mom. It will be the fun way for both of you.

jesse123
Legend
Legend

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alizay Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:03 am

I have heard much about Tibet Horse Racing Festival the long from others.l Now I also an to enjoy this festival. Let me know in which season this festival will occur? I would like to enjoy this but I need to know something about this. So share some interesting views about this.
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:51 am

Tibet Festival, Horse Racing seem so much great thing to try. I just like things like this and really sure about that it will prove really great for me to try. well do anyone like to share the exact dates of the festival?

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down