Travel

Himachal Pradesh

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Himachal Pradesh

Post by Socrates on Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:43 pm

After finishing my washington dc cherry blossom boat tour. I will try to go for having fun and enjoying my time of holidays in Himachal Pradesh. I will try to spend my time here with lots of fun with my buddies. so now share with me some of the activities which I can do here in Himachal Pradesh.
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Himachal Pradesh

Post by jesse123 on Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:27 pm

Well! buddy, I have heard in news that there will be heavy snowfall in this state now in these days with rain. So I think you should wait for some days. Because heavy snow falling you will not be able to enjoy you tour fully. Now it's upon you what you would like to decide? The situation you can see in this image.

jesse123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu on Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:50 pm

Himachal Pradesh is no doubt a really best kind of destination for all winter lovers but I can say that this kind of several conditions not suitable for travel that have above shared. so in my point of view, you should wait for some days and then go there without ant of hesitation for enjoying the bundles of fun.

san francisco city sightseeing bus tours was really superb.

Abihu
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sidjohn on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:15 pm

Himachal Pradesh seems an impressive place to me and must say after seeing the above shared photo would love to be there soon and hope so will be a fun way to enjoy winter things to do.
sidjohn

View user profile http://www.getbustours.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alizay on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:46 am

Well I am also having a plan to take the tour of Himachal Pradesh but in this swear condition of heavy snowfall, it will not possible to enjoy the travel time in the best way. Let me know the recent weather condition of this city. Then I will decide that should I go for it or wait for more time?

I have to go for mine new york bus tours to niagara falls.
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:19 am

Well, it's a really nice and best stuff which you have all shared with me here. I would like to say that my best friend have postponed this tour which is not good for now according to all of you guys. Thanks for sharing here...
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:03 am

I never explored this kind of places in my whole life but I heard about it for the first time through many peoples a lot. After reading your shared informative stuff I have decided that I must go there after ending my bus from maine to new york once in my free time to explore the beauty of this amazing destination. Any recommendation for me?

Marcelona321

View user profile http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Max William on Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:55 pm

I am so sure that this will be a great way of fun for sure. It could make us feel so much amazing and worth seeing. So just keep it more up and have a marvelous time there.
Max William
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum