Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peru will be next point

+4
ANDY
Abihu
jesse123
Socrates
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Peru will be next point Empty Peru will be next point

Post by Socrates Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:41 pm

Now I will enjoy my washington dc cherry blossom boat tour with my two friends next month. I will try to go Peru after finishing my DC tour. So sure I will spend a really nice and alluring time here. Whats your personal experience of Peru. I wanna read here your views about Peru...

Last edited by Socrates on Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Peru will be next point Empty Re: Peru will be next point

Post by jesse123 Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:39 pm

Peru is a Country in South America. I love to visit this country because it is rich in archaeological sites. I will recommend you some attraction that you must explore during your tour. Sacred Valley, Saksaywaman, Cathedral of Lima, Huaca Pucllana, Tambomachay are those places that are famous tourists places and I love to visit these place in every tour of this country. You also must visit these attractions to make your time more exciting and memorable.

Going to join Grand Canyon west rim Bus tours.

jesse123
Legend
Legend

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:45 pm

Peru is really a new kind of destination for exploring point of view. I have much heard about it and also have same views about Peru just like above shared by jesse123. It is a perfect destination so I can say that you should go at this without any of hesitation for having a good time.

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ANDY Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:47 am

Socrates! I haven't personal experience about the Peru. But I have little bit information about this place. It is one of the most famous country in South America. The Incan city of this country is totally filled with Andes Mountains. So I suggest you should explore this city there.
ANDY
ANDY
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:51 pm

Well, all of you guys shared here such a really nice sharing about this place. I like it and now I wanna say here that if you take a chance to go for exploring Peru which month you will chose for visit it? Hope so you like to hare with me.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:17 pm

Socrates, if you will ask me about the experiences of Socrates. So would like to say that in last September I have visited this place with my sister on her friend. While mine visit had a great time because have explored its lots of attractions too. Simply that was cool. Let m know what's about you?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:01 pm

Peru is a really nice and breathtaking destination for visit as tourism point of view. It is also famous destination and my favorite too. I also visited there and I explored its most fabulous fun places for having enjoyment. I would like to share the names of some fabulous things that you can do on this amazing destination like boating, kayaking, camping, walking and golf surfing.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:19 pm

I would like to share with you here that nice names of activities which you have shared here Marcelona321! I like your post here and also these activities like which we can enjoy here in Peru. Like boating, kayaking, camping, walking and golf surfing.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:55 am

Peru is totally new country for me I never heard the name of this country in my travling life. Now after seeing the views all of you about Peru and its attractions I also want to go there. Socrates! You shared very cool name of activities which can enjoy in Peru. I will also will enjoy all activies for my good time.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:26 pm

If you have a plan to go there then I would like to share the names of some good accommodation where you can comfortable stay with family and friends like:

Hotel Torre Dorada
Hotel Rumi Punku
Mariel Hotel & Apartments
Hotel Runcu Miraflores
Hotel Casa Cielo

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content