Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things to Do in Los Angeles

+7
Alizay
ANDY
Sophie123
jesse123
Mike Johne
Elenα
Abihu
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Things to Do in Los Angeles Empty Things to Do in Los Angeles

Post by Abihu Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:56 pm

Recently my father have visited out the beauty of Los angles with his friends and really have the best kind of time at this, he has shared with me his tour story which is full of fun, so really like to share with you all the things that they have enjoyed at there.
The Getty Center
The Greek Theatre
Best of Hollywood Food Tour
Coffee Tour of Downton Los Angeles
Tandem Paragliding in Malibu
Olvera Street
I am really sure that you all would really like it.

Multi day tours from washington DC would be mine next move.

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Things to Do in Los Angeles Empty Re: Things to Do in Los Angeles

Post by Elenα Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:42 am

Los angles is one of the beautiful nad impressive cities in America as well as around the globe. It is known due to its fun things which are able to do and make the travel time excellent. I am a big lover of this city and have explored it before my Niagara Falls bus tours which was really awesome for me. By the way, Will you share something about Coffee Tour of Downton Los Angeles as I have no idea about it?
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:51 pm

Los Angeles is known for its best beaches, but many of peoples are unaware of the city's passion for coffee. I would suggest you all to must take a guided tour of the city's downtown area and visit some of the hottest coffee spots in town for enjoying coffee. I am sure that you all would defiantly like this.

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Johne Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:54 pm

Los angles are no doubt a beautiful and worth seeing a place for everyone. People love to go there again just because of its beautiful attractions like you mentioned here. personally, The Getty Center is one of my most favorites attractions and I love to go there again and again. So does your father have some images of the place? Abihu personally, I have tried the area that you are talking about. its really accurate for Coffie lovers.
Mike Johne
Mike Johne
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by jesse123 Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:03 pm

Abihu! I like your shared stuff. It is really nice and useful for all of us. Los angles are the home of tourists places. I love this city and have explored all these attraction too. now the father is ready to go there. I will recommend all these names of attractions to him and will say him to must go there during his tour. I am sure this suggestion will be helpful for him. Anyways nice effort keep it up.

jesse123
Legend
Legend

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie123 Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:33 pm

Abihu, You had shared a great list of attractions which are famous in Los Angeles. Now other members are also appreciated you for this effort. I have noted all of them and I will share these names with my father. He and my mom are planning to go there on anniversary. I'm sure they will enjoy there a lot.
Sophie123
Sophie123

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:25 am

It's so much great and the best thing for me that you all have really like my shared stuff regarding best Things to Do in Los Angeles. It is my goodness that the shared stuff will prove really very much useful. So I am very happy for this and always trying to share such kind of informative stuff as well.

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie123 Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:05 pm

Yeah Guys, I talk about it from my parents and both are very happy to know things to do in Los Angeles. They are excited for going there soon.I hope they will come back with pleasant memories.
Sophie123
Sophie123

Back to top Go down

Post by ANDY Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:40 pm

Abihu! I am going to say that you have shared great information about the Los Angeles tour. The shared information is proves useful for me because my father also wants to take this tour. O I share this tour detail with him. I am sure he also likes it.
ANDY
ANDY
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alizay Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:11 pm

All of you have shared massive stuff about Los Angelas. When my uncle will be back from his america east coast tours I will also book this tour for both of us. As he also loves to visit this city again and again so surely he will get ready to join me, and your shared informative stuff will help me a lot to impress her with this tour.
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next