Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all

+5
Catherine harry
Abihu
Sophie123
Elenα
jesse123
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hello all  Empty Re: Hello all

Post by jesse123 Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:35 pm

sidjohn! I would like to say you, welcome buddy. i am also new here and good to see you. I am a tourist and want to explore all famous and beautiful attractions of the world. I would like to ask you about your hobbies. Have you any interest in travelling?

jesse123
Legend
Legend

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:39 am

Hello, Sid, It is good to see you here and it will be surely a great time for you to talk with other members as I can see that all participants are having enough interest in the conversation. So, welcome here and let us know bit about yourself.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie123 Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:50 am

Hi all of you Guys. I also a new here and my name is Sophie123 and all of you can call me Sophie. I love my name and I am happy that I am part of all of you. I like to go New Places and it is my favorite hobby. i love to go Nature and historical places.
Sophie123
Sophie123

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:20 am

Hello, Sophie123, If you are a new member of the board then I will say you welcome here warmly and hopefully, you will have a good time with all community members and share your thoughts and experiences with us. By the way, Which are your most favorite traveling places?
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:44 pm

Sophie123 wrote:Hi all of you Guys. I also a new here and my name is Sophie123 and all of you can call me Sophie. I love my name and I am happy that I am part of all of you. I like to go New Places and it is my favorite hobby. i love to go Nature and historical places.

Its really good to see yu here. I must like to ay you welcome to the board. well like you Sophie I am also really like to explore nature and places and love the nature charm. Must I like to know about your favorite natural places names? will you like to share?

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie123 Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:48 am

Yeah Abihu, I will definitely share with you some names of my favorite Nature Places. I am sure you will like them. The names are:
Niagara Falls
Banff National Park
Boston Public Garden
Amazon River
Victoria Falls
Sophie123
Sophie123

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:42 pm

Hello, sidjohn, I wanna say to welcome to you on this communication board.I am also a newcomer to this board. My favorite hobby is traveling.I am hopeful we will spend a good time here. What is your favorite hobby?

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:52 am

Sophie123! It is really great to see your favorite places names. I just so much love the beauty f these all places the Niagara falls is my most favorite places to enjoy the beauty of water. I love this a lot and would love to explore it again and again in life.

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Johne Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:53 pm

Sophie123, I do agree with you and will ask that Niagara falls is one of the most appealing and worth trying destination. I also have been visited there once in my life and had great time there while discussing some of the thing like that.
Mike Johne
Mike Johne
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:18 am

Hi, all good to see that all of you have welcome sidjohn in a nice way. This is a really good thing and I like to talk about now, Abihu favorite place that is Niagara Falls. I am also crazy for this place and have been there lots of time. What will you like to say about this one?

What say about west coast tours usa?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: