Travel

Will anyone tell me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will anyone tell me?

Post by Alaya on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:40 pm

My sister got this image from her friend's side a few hours ago and she liked it cause she loves the nature and this place is filled with impressive views. She wants to be there soon as possible and now wants to know from all of you about this place in details. Will anyone tell me?

Anything new about package tour to niagara falls?
Alaya
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Will anyone tell me?

Post by Marcelona321 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:08 pm

I have no idea about it because I never explore this kind of places in my whole life event I heard about it the first time through your post. I want to know more about it so I want to go there once as soon as possible. Anyone have you ever been there if yes then how was your experience?

Marcelona321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Braden on Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:15 pm

Here I am so sad and like to tell you that I have no idea about this place it's like a wallpaper because I remember that my best friend same like this image used in his screen wallpaper on his iPhone so I have no name of this destination.
Braden
Posting freak
Posting freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley on Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:23 pm

Well Alaya! I would like to say that you have share very nice and attractive image here with all of and feel bad to say that I have no idea about it because I see this impressive view first time here and I love to see this view and also want to explore this place. I hope any member of this community have sufficient information and will love to share here with us.
Haley
Posting freak
Posting freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum