Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manarola, Italy

5 posters

Go down

Manarola, Italy Empty Manarola, Italy

Post by Alaya Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:34 am

Manarola, Italy 04_314558747

Manarola is a beautiful town in Italy.  It is the second smallest Cinque Terre towns for the travelers. It offers really cool and brilliant views to watch  out as it has small houses and  water area too./ I have been there a few time ago and that was really a brilliant  time for me.

I will go with bus tour from vegas to grand canyon
Alaya
Alaya
Legend
Legend

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Manarola, Italy Empty Re: Manarola, Italy

Post by Catherine harry Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:26 am

Alaya! I would love to say that you shared really nice and majestic image of Manarola with us. After seeing the view of the image I am quite excited for going there and want to explore its all beauty attractions personally own my shiny eyes. Hope it will be a good time for me.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alizay Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:37 pm

Manarola, Italy seems such a lovely place to visit. I have been there once before for a long time, and I enjoyed my time there fully. Now after watching this awesome view once again, i am pondering to go there. Will go for it as soon as will get a chance.

yosemite 1 day tour was full of fun.
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:30 am

I have personally visited there only twice time in my whole life but I have an awesome experience there. It is a really good place for visit and tourists can enjoy some time with family and kids on their special events. It is a really great place to enjoy hiking, walking, trekking, camping, photography and many other outdoor activities. Anyone have you ever enjoyed these interesting things on this charming place?

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey123 Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:02 am

Manarola is a really great town in Italy, I am lucky I have explored this place in my life. When i was there so i enjoyed as well get great experiences. Now i want to go there again so let share with me some best hotels names. Actually, i want to go there for 15 days and spending a good time with my own self.
Zoey123
Zoey123
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down