Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

san francisco sightseeing tours

4 posters

Go down

san francisco sightseeing tours Empty san francisco sightseeing tours

Post by Abihu Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:05 pm

Guys, I really want to know your views about san francisco sightseeing tours. I have selected a 2-day tour from it and really happy for that. I am doubtful regarding the attractions that have chosen, because of all places are really new to me. I really want to know that Yosemite National Park, El Capitan, Half Done, Merced River and Bridal-veil fall are the best places for exploring point of view ? will anyone like to share here his travel story at these places if you have explored out these ever?

Last edited by Abihu on Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

san francisco sightseeing tours Empty Re: san francisco sightseeing tours

Post by Elenα Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:29 pm

Abihu, I will say there is no need to worry for you because san Francisco sightseeing tours are absolutely great and best for explorers. El Capitan, Half Done, Merced River are the different points which are located in Yosemite National Park and best to enjoy traveling time. I have been around them personally and had a marvelous time.

Waiting to go for washington dc cherry blossom tour.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie123 Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:13 am

Elenα, You had shared a great list of attractions which are famous in SF. No doubt that millions of the people come here to see the places which make this city more attractive. The Yosemite National Park and El Capitan are the best places to see. I visited only Yosemite National park. I would like to go there again.
Sophie123
Sophie123

Back to top Go down

Post by ANDY Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:48 am

Abihu! No doubt you have shared a great attractions list in your post. I want to say that Yosemite National Park is my favorite attractions in California. In my life, I have explored this park lot of times and I always spent a great time there.
ANDY
ANDY
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:56 am

Elenα! It's so much helpful for me your shared stuff, your experience on these places increase my passion and subtract all the confusion regarding the places, Now I will take this tour without any of worry for enjoying bundles of fun for sure, so really thanks for this sharing

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down