Travel

India's attractions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

India's attractions

Post by Braden on Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:27 pm

India will best a next and also great destination for me. I will spend a good time here as well as with my buddies. So share here some best kinds of attractions here. I will wait for you next posts here after finishing my day trip from vegas I will go India.
Braden
Posting freak
Posting freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: India's attractions

Post by sidjohn on Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:21 am

I just love to mention one and only landmark's name which you should add to your cart to see in Inda. its name is Taj Mahal that visited by millions of people and knows as the symbol of India. I am sure will make your travel time exciting for you and remarkable as well.
sidjohn

View user profile http://www.getbustours.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry on Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:52 am

Braden! I would like to share the names of India's attractions which are best for visiting and enjoying a good time there. Hope will be useful for you for enjoying a fun there. sidjohn! I agree with you Taj Mahal is a most famous attraction in India but as well as it has more interesting attractions in it for visiting there.
The Holy City of Varanasi.
The Gateway of India.
The Beaches of Goa
The Red Fort.
The Golden City.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alizay on Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:48 pm

Nice conversation is running here about India's attractions; Now I am also going to plan my trip to this country in which I will visit all these famous places about which you are talking. I am sure it will be the fantastic trip for me in which I will visit so many popular tourists places.
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Braden on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:27 am

Catherine harry wrote:Braden! I would like to share the names of India's attractions which are best for visiting and enjoying a good time there. Hope will be useful for you for enjoying a fun there. sidjohn! I agree with you Taj Mahal is a most famous attraction in India but as well as it has more interesting attractions in it for visiting there.
The Holy City of Varanasi.
The Gateway of India.
The Beaches of Goa
The Red Fort.
The Golden City.

I would like to share with you here that you have shared here so much nice and best list of attractions here which we can explore during the travel of India. I must try to spend here good time and also best holidays here with visiting its beautiful attractions.
Braden
Posting freak
Posting freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top