Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gilgit-Baltistan

4 posters

Go down

Gilgit-Baltistan Empty Gilgit-Baltistan

Post by ANDY Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:50 am

I have received some images of Gilgit-Baltistan through my one Facebook friend. After seeing the images of this place, I think that it is est place for seeing the nature beauty in summer vacations. Let me share those images here.
Gilgit-Baltistan Rakaposhi
Gilgit-Baltistan 55816b155141c
Gilgit-Baltistan 1121
I am sure all of you also like these views of this place. Let's share your views here.

I can't forget my washington tourist bus.
ANDY
ANDY
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Gilgit-Baltistan Empty Re: Gilgit-Baltistan

Post by Catherine harry Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:21 am

ANDY! I love to say that you shared very lovely and attractive view the images of Gilgit-Baltistan with all of us. My parents have been visited there and enjoyed its natural beauty but I have no personal idea about it. After seeing your shared views I am quite excited for go there for enjoying its beauty attractions for my good experience.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaya Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:51 am

Ohh My goodness, What a beautiful region Gilgit-Baltistan is? I can't believe that a such king of extra ordinary views can found in the world. I truly loved them from the depth of y heart as it seems such a glamorous region and Nos, I am curious to go there soon as possible in the forthcoming day to see thees magnificent views with my own eyes and have an outstanding time in my life.
Alaya
Alaya
Legend
Legend

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alizay Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:57 am

Gilgit-Baltistan is looking just like a dream place. I am very happy to see these alluring images and would like to visit these places as I will be free from my tours from lax,. I will must go for the tour of Gilgit-Baltistan. But I need to know something in detail about this destination because it will be my first tour fo this place. SO share some knowledge about it here.
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum