Travel

Dressing for wedding

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dressing for wedding

Post by Sophie123 on Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:59 am

Wow Guys, All of you had shared really image of Dress, Shoe and Ear ring. I like the first image and I will say it is the best for the wedding. The Style is looking cool and beautiful. The color is also Nice. I am sure I will also find same dress for my friend wedding.
Sophie123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu on Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:38 pm

Sophie123! It's really great to ee your great views about ty all the things that have above shared. I really like the most baby pink color to wear in any of function. It's my favorite color. What color you like to wear most? will you like to share?

Abihu
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie123 on Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:35 pm

Abihu, I like to choose Zink color of Dress. I love this color and mostly I wear this kind of dress. For the next time, I will share some images of dress. Waiting for my reply. I will share here soon.
Sophie123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAC on Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:50 pm

Sure, Sophia, I am looking for those images which you will share with all of us soon. Anyway, guys, I like white color and would like to wear this color dresses but on these events which will come within next days for them have decided to wear this.

Let me know which dress you will wear?

Have you ever taken niagara falls tours from nj?
ZAC
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile https://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie123 on Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:19 am

ZAC, its really beautiful dress dude. I am very happy to see it. The Color is very nice and best for wedding. I love it and I will try to buy same like this dress. Thanks for it.
Sophie123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jesse123 on Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:32 pm

Well it's true ElenĪ±! that you will looks beautiful when you will wear these dresses. I want to ask from you that I am going to enjoy the wedding ceremony in Asia for the first time. I am so confused that what kind f dresses that I should buy for this ceremony. I need your help. Please drop some nice suggestions for me.

jesse123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Johne on Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:48 pm

Everyone having his own views. and these are really nice and respectable as well. Personally, after reading whole discussion i think Elana should go with her choice its looking so beautiful and surely that could be a great way of fun for sure. So keep it more up like it is.
Mike Johne
Posting freak
Posting freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie123 on Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:41 pm

I must say all of you guys has shared a great images of the dressing which are good and nice for the wedding. I love them and my sister are also love all of these images. she want to buy one of them which all of you shared here. Thanks for sharing and keep it up.
Sophie123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ANDY on Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:06 pm

Let me share some images of dress which are best for wedding according to my point of view.

ANDY
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alizay on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:03 pm

Wow! I am so glad to see your sharing images. These images are really mindblowing. I also love to wear these kinds of nice dresses and my cubed is filled with these type of dresses. Now ZAC! I will say the image of dress which you have shared is so nice. I will buy the new dress of this same style soon for my sister's wedding ceremony. Good to see girls all of you have shared such nice kind of stuff. Kepp it us more.
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: