Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24 HOURS IN SYDNEY

5 posters

Go down

24 HOURS IN SYDNEY Empty Re: 24 HOURS IN SYDNEY

Post by Catherine harry Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:09 pm

sidjohn! That's great you are going to Sydney after 24 hours. Sydney is new for me I just heard the name of this place from other trvelers but never visited there in my traveling life. After getting the useful stuff about this destination I also intrested for go there after come back from chinese bus from dc to ny with my mates. Hope it will be a cool experience for me.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alizay Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:14 pm

sidjohn! Your plan is awesome to enjoy the tour of Sydney for 24 hours. Now as you are thinking that there is something missing so I will say that you have added all the major attractions on your bucket list but have forgotten to add the name of Sea Life Sydney Aquarium. It is the best and most popular attraction that you must visit to complete your tour and make it perfect.  
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:56 pm

Sidjhone, If you are going to have a tour of Sydney than I will suggest you to must add the name of Sydney Harbour Bridge in your cat as it is the most famous bridge in the city to go for as I have personally amazed its beauty before my niagara falls trip from new york and had fun. So, don't forget to explore its beauty.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:21 pm

Sydney is also my most favourite one travel destination around the world. I really like to see its most fabulous fun and historical places. I have been there about few times ago with my few family members and enjoyed there holidays. I really enjoyed there camping and boating. I want to know about your favourite activity?

I had remarkable time at 1000 Islands tour

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Max William Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:02 pm

Sydney is really one of the most amazing and beautiful kins of place for having some fun there ahead. So just go ahead and let me know what you will like to do there?

Max William
Legend
Legend

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down