Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trip for New York

+2
Elenα
Braden
6 posters

Go down

Trip for New York Empty Trip for New York

Post by Braden Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:33 pm

I have a plane for next month to see something new during traveling to New York with family. New York is a very famous city in USA and the world. New York is a big city. People belongs to every religion lives in New York. I found a best restaurant in New York to dine with family members. I am very excited because last year, I visited the New York that was a memorable time for me. But few places not visited because time was too short. I will see the statue of liberty about that I heard a lot.
Braden
Braden
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Trip for New York Empty Re: Trip for New York

Post by Elenα Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:05 am

Braden, I think you have a really a good plan and it will be a great thing fro you to see the beauty of various glorious places located in New York. I am hopeful it will be a fun way for you. New York is really a good destination and had many lovely attractions inside in which Niagara Falls, Central Park and Time Square are at the top of list.

I will take bus tours from boston
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:37 am

Elena, I would like to say that you have shared nice names of attractions of New York with all of us. I really like this place and had been there lots of time with my family members. This is a great place for me always and offer me to have fun there.

What are your views about bus tours from boston to niagara falls?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:42 am

Elenα! You shared sucha nice of place for exploring in New York city with all of us. New York is the perfect city for exploring because it has lot of attractions for its visitiors. I also visited there after ending the Washington DC holiday package and enjoyed a great time there.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:09 am

New York is a best destination for visit as traveling point of view. It has plenty most fabulous and gorgeous places for having enjoyment. It is also my most favorite one travel destination around the USA. I have been there about few times ago but I stay there for two days to explore its numerous places. There are many most beautiful and luxury resorts where you can enjoy dining. In my point of view, it is a perfect destination for all kind od visitors.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:58 pm

To explore out the beauty of New York would be really great kind of fun plan for all. It is the most exciting kind of place to go for and to enjoy a lot of great things. I am just so much sure about that to try up the things like that will prev really amazing for you so don't forget to enjoy there the local city tours during the tour.

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down