Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beira lake

5 posters

Go down

Beira lake Empty Re: Beira lake

Post by Elenα Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:10 pm

I have no details about the Beira Lake to share here but my uncle has visited this place a few months back. In these days he is busy in bus from boston to niagara falls. When he will come back after taking the tour, than I will collect information about the lake from him and share here. Hope you will wait to read that.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:03 am

Beira lake is totally new for me I just heard the name of this destination but never visited there in my traveling life. Now being a traveler I also want to get some useful stuff about this place and want go there for my personal experience. I am watiting for next reply.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Johne Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:10 am

I have been visited the Beira lake last year and will like to let you all know that this is located in Colombo's center, which is a beautiful city in Sri Lanka. People love to have some fun there with its shore and i also enjoyed my time there. Seriously it looks pretty gorgeous and decent. So you should try to be there soon as you also can enjoy boating there.
Mike Johne
Mike Johne
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:56 pm

Beira Lake is a well known destination of Sri Lanka. It is a filled with stunning views of nature beauty. It is an outstanding destination for visit, especially for nature lovers. I also have a good time there before mine smoky mountains tours when I was visited of this alluring destination. I want to share the some most beautiful view with you all which I had captured in my camera during my journey like:

Beira lake Temple-beira-lake-colombo-green

Beira lake Central-colombo-seema-malaka-on-the-small-lake-just-south-of-beira-lake
I hope you will like them.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:07 pm

This is truly really great to see these amazing views here of Beira lake. This Beira lake is truly a new kind of place for me to go for. I have never been at this ever in my life till yet. I am just so much sure about that things like that to trying will be prove really amazing for me for me for sure.

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Mon May 22, 2017 11:00 am

I would like to say that I am impressed to see the beautiful views of Beira lake which you shared here. After seeing your views I am quite serious for go there after coming back from boston niagara with my best friend. I am sure will enjoy there a great time and come back with a smiley face.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down