Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barcelona Spain

4 posters

Go down

Barcelona Spain Empty Barcelona Spain

Post by Tarquin Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:12 am

Beroclena is a cool destination which is located in Spain. This information had shared with me by my dad and wants to be there after mine new york and washington dc tours because he told me its attractions are really nice.  This thing increases my curiosity and insists me to know about this place from all of you. So f anyone has any idea about this then share with me.
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Spain Empty Re: Barcelona Spain

Post by Elenα Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:52 am

Barcelona is a cool kind of destination in Spain for the travelers to make their free time exciting while seeing the nice nad cool kind of places. Here I am going to share some names of its top places,
La Rambla, Barcelona.
Sagrada Família
Park Güell
Gothic Quarter, Barcelona
Casa Batlló
Camp Nou
La Boqueria

I am happy for my tours from nyc to niagara falls
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:25 pm

Elenα! you shared very cool name with all of us the Beroclena places which are best for exploring there. The names which you shared Park Güell is my favorite for exploring and enjoying to its attractions there very much. I visited there and spend a great time there.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:30 pm

First of all, Catherine, It is my goodness that you liked my shared information here about the Spain and its attractions. Sid, Let's talk about the Sagrada Família. It is a church located in Barcelona, Spain designed by Antoni Gaudí and best place to have peace and relaxation.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:04 pm

Guell Park is my most favorite for exploring in Spain for spending a good time there. I love to go there again and again for enjoying a memorable time there. It has a lot of attractions and things to do for enjoying a heavy fun there. I have a many images to this park which I captured during my explore there.

Have a plan for going bus tours to yellowstone national park.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Wed May 31, 2017 9:38 am

Beroclena is such a nice and most fabulous city of Spain that is offers a lot of most incredible and gorgeous places for to have visit among the visitors. I love this city due to its historical places. I also have visited there with my dad during my last winter holidays. It was a really great trip of my life. I have captured a lot of images there. I will love to explore this alluring city in my future life again and again.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down