Travel

Cherry blossom tour

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cherry blossom tour

Post by ANDY on Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:28 pm

In next week, I am going to take a cherry blossom dc tours with my some college friends for enjoying the cherry blossom festival together. All of them also really excited about this tour like me. In this tour, we will explore lots of wonderful places which will fill with flowers beauty.

ANDY
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Cherry blossom tour

Post by Alizay on Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:49 pm

ANDY! What a cool plan buddy. My uncle is also ready to go for cherry blossom dc tours and hi9s excitement is just like you. I am also pondering to try something like you and would like to arrange a cherry blossom tour for me. I would also like to spend my time in DC and would like to explore the cherry blossom beauty fo this destination. But buddy tell me something about Cherry blossom festivals. Will you enjoy Cherry blossom festivals there?

Must enjoy bus tours east coast at least once.
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα on Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:44 am

Andy, It is something really good if you are going to take the Cherry blossom tour in the next week and I am hopeful that you will enjoy there while seeing the pink flowers all around. So, best of luck and enjoy.

My bus trips to niagara falls from new york was excellent for me.
Elenα

View user profile http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu on Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:11 pm

well, Now the cherry bloom season is started now and a huge b number of people go to DC to enjoy this great festival. I just so much sure about that the ADNY! will also have a good ti kind of time at this. well, would love to recommend him to must share here his travel story after come back.

Abihu
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Johne on Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:59 am

Well, I am quite happy to know that this is going to be a great way of fun for sure for all of us. So keep it more up and have a great time ahead. I will love to go for it and this is going to be a great way of fun for sure. So have some fun there and keep sharing like this time.
Mike Johne
Posting freak
Posting freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ANDY on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:25 pm

I love to share with all of you. I have come from my tour. I have got such interesting and amazing memories through this tour. I had a great time and enjoyed lots of fun there. I must say that I have enjoyed pink flowers beauty there which made my experience more outstanding.

ANDY
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top