Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

want to know

5 posters

Go down

want to know  Empty want to know

Post by Socrates Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:08 pm

want to know  019
I want to say that it is a really beautiful view of the place which is famous according to my father for its natural beauty. so I have made a plan to go there with my friends for persona experience after ending my cherry blossom tours. if you have the name of this location share with me.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

want to know  Empty Re: want to know

Post by Catherine harry Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:22 am

Socrates! According to my point of view the image which you shared with all of us is taken by the limone sul garda. It is has a lot of natural beauty in it which attracts to the visitors. I also explored there after come back from bus tour to niagara falls from nyc. It was a cool exprience for me.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Johne Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:40 am

Well, I must say that this is one of the most amazing and beautiful images that you have shared here. I will surely like to say that this is taken from the Limone Sul Garda which is a beautiful town in Italy. I have been to there and had a great time ahead there.
Mike Johne
Mike Johne
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:22 pm

Well, both of you have shared nice post but according to my father, the name of a place is Lake Garda. I want to go there for enjoying my which is located in the Town of Italy. I hope so I will enjoy its natural beauty and also spend a really good time here as well as exploring this attraction.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey123 Wed May 02, 2018 10:41 am

Socrates!! I am going to share some best nature places names with all members. I hope all members of my post's sharing.
Pulpit Rock, Preikestolen, Norway.
Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania.
Volcanic eruptions, Stromboli, Italy.
Verdon Gorge, Provence, France.
All members can frankly ask me about if these places details.I have visited these places in my life.
Zoey123
Zoey123
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:58 am

Truly your shared all these places are the best for travelling but I have a good experience of Verdon Gorge because I have been there several times in my whole life and always spent lovely time with my mates. In my point of view, it is a perfect destination to enjoy outdoor activities. It is a best place for having fun so I will love to say all visitors that you must to be there at least once.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey123 Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:02 pm

Marcelona321!! I am happy to see, You like my post sharing. I read your pot o this good to you, you have spent so much best time in Verdon Gorge. I want to know those activities names that you have enjoyed while your journey. Can you share with me those names?
Zoey123
Zoey123
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum