Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beneficial hobbies.

+4
jesse123
ZAC
Elenα
Sophie123
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Beneficial hobbies.  Empty Re: Beneficial hobbies.

Post by Sophie123 Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:18 am

sidjohn, You start a good topic for us. I will say traveling, Book reading, Watch movies are the beneficial hobbies. These are also my favorite and I will suggest with you. I hope you will like them and will enjoy it.
Sophie123
Sophie123

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:32 am

Well, There are number of hobbies in the world which people choose according to their taste and have good time. Watching movies, singing, book reading, gardening and photography are good hobbies. Travel is also a nice hobby which most people select to see the beauties of worlds and learn something good as well.

cherry blossom bus tour dc are best to have fun.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie123 Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:27 am

Elenα, I totally agree with you. These are the best and good hobbies which you shared in the post. I also select traveling to see the beauty of the world. No doubt that the world is filled with plenty of attractions. I want to know about your any traveling story. Can you tell me?
Sophie123
Sophie123

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:41 pm

Sophie123, I can say now that Travel is a mutual hobby among us which is good. If you ask my journey than I have recently taken a tour of Bali with my fiance to celebrate our six months engagement anniversary and that was really remarkable for us as I can't explain that in words. We visited the Bali and explored its attractions and on the specific day had a candle light dinner which made the travel fabulous nad bright.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie123 Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:25 am

Yeah sidjohn, Traveling is truly Beneficial hobby. If we want to see the beautiful and lovely places them it is the best and good way to see them. Through it, we can get sufficient detail about places, regions and many other things. We Can also meet the different nature of people.
Sophie123
Sophie123

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAC Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:53 pm

I love traveling and would like to enjoy this passion in my free time always. Through this, I can get a chance to know about new places and the blessing ofGod. The most important thing sometimes we can relish our memories in a sad mood and a beautiful smile appears on our faces. What says am I right?
ZAC
ZAC

https://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie123 Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:17 am

ZAC, It is a fact in everyone. If we relish our good memories then we have a big smile in our faces. I also tried it when I feel sad. I saw images which I captured during many joureny. I totally agree with you. It is a beautiful thing in everyone.
Sophie123
Sophie123

Back to top Go down

Post by jesse123 Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:37 pm

Well guys nice discussion is going on here. I really like to participate in it. In my free time, I love to watch horror movies. I think it is the best way to spend spare time. I love to watch such movies which are full of thrill. let me know who like to do so?

jesse123
Legend
Legend

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Johne Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:37 pm

yeah, According to me, Traveling is really a very beneficial and worth trying hobby and people should definitely love to try some of the things like this. Cause through visiting out we can explore beauty of the world and also can get useful information about the trends and traditions of various regions.
Mike Johne
Mike Johne
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie123 Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:36 pm

I totally agree with your views Mike Johne about the traveling. For fun I am going to take the hearst castle tours with my some friends. We are pretty excited to see this place. It is the most famous tourist attraciton in California. I will go there for the first time and I am sure I will come back with pleasant memories. What do you say about it?
Sophie123
Sophie123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next