Travel

Enjoy travel with an athlete

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Enjoy travel with an athlete

Post by dany on Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:23 pm

I would like to share with you it is a story of last year that time I was in Asia and that time met a athlete of the football team. We had shared with each other many thing about travel and footballs because my fiance is a lover of thsi game and that experience with him awesome. Well, now I want to know hows your experience like me with any athletes?
dany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Enjoy travel with an athlete

Post by Abihu on Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:04 pm

dany! It's really nice to read your experience of a travel with an athlete, your story tell us that you have really great kind of time with it. well, I have never got a chance to make any of your with an athlete till yet.

Abihu
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie123 on Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:35 am

dany, First I like your shared story with an athlete. I will say I never travel in such kind of person in my life. I like this kind of stories and I will try to get such kind of it from my friends and family members. I hope I will get them soon.
Sophie123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα on Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:54 am

Wow, Dany, It si really good to hear your story. I have experienced it one time in my life. A few months back, I was flying To Paris. When I was in airplane an athlete came and sit on the second seat beside me. He was so much talkative person. I like silence but he was talking and talking and sharing his travel and championship experience with me. I was interested to hear but he was like a non stop person which thing made me bore after few minutes.
Elenα

View user profile http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dany on Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:27 am

Wow, its means you have already enjoyed a travel time like me. I would like to share with you I am impress on your story so now all of you have like my sharing travel experience with athlete its a really glad thing for me.
dany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα on Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:57 am

Dany, It is really good to know that you also liked my story. I have enjoyed a travel with athelete which was not so good but not bad as well. Anyways, Would you like to let us know about your Christmas plan?

I am joining bus tours from los angeles to san francisco
Elenα

View user profile http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dany on Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:41 am

I have a plan to go with some my family member and my planned destination will be best surprise for kids I wanna go NJ for enjoying my best time and also a great holidays for my eve of Christmas. Let me share with all of you guys its  a beautiful image.
dany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Max William on Wed May 31, 2017 10:03 am

Whoa! Sounds like you really enjoyed with your new mate in Asia. Actually, i have never gone to there, so that is why i can't suggest anyone anything regarding this place. But now my father suggested me and offer me to join him on a tour after completing my bus trip to niagara falls. So what say guys should i do there?
Max William
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 on Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:57 pm

I have been there only one time with my some college friends and enjoyed there holidays. It was a really great trip of my life. I explored its many fabulous attractions for having enjoyment. It is a really great place for fun and where tourists can enjoy holidays with family and friends.

Marcelona321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top