Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Netanya

5 posters

Go down

Camp Netanya Empty Re: Camp Netanya

Post by Mike Johne Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:30 pm

Said john! I also have not heard about the place yet in my life but it sounds quite nice and unique as well. I am so sure that this will be a good time period for me if I will move for it, So what say guys should I move for it after my cherry blossom in dc?
Mike Johne
Mike Johne
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:22 pm

Camp Netanya is a great resort and Spa in Bauan - Mabini Rd, Mabini, Batangas, Philippines. Once my aunt had a great time there and said that everything on this place is well organized and very accurate. I must say you can go there and have fun on this place after cherry blossom.
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:21 am

I have no personal explore about Camp Netanya. I also have not heard about the place yet in my life but it sounds quite nice and unique as well. Bit after seeing the views all of you about the Camp Netanya I want to go there and hope full so it will be very interesting for me. . All of you shared very useful information about this place.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Thu May 18, 2017 1:01 pm

I have spent really great time there before going to enjoy my bus trips from maine with my beloved. It was a memorable moment of my life while I was captured many beautiful photos of this destination in my camera. I will love to go there again in my free time.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Braden Thu May 18, 2017 2:43 pm

Camp Netanya's address is here for visiting lovers and it is also the perfect destination for camping lovers (Bauan - Mabini Rd, Mabini, Batangas, Philippines). I wish I will visit it once again and enjoy my time here as well as like my experience time.
Braden
Braden
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum