Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Beach, Komodo

+8
Braden
Marcelona321
Socrates
Catherine harry
jack1223
Elenα
ANDY
Tarquin
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pink Beach, Komodo Empty Pink Beach, Komodo

Post by Socrates Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:03 pm

I want to know that if anyone has any idea about Pink Beach, Komodo so shares with me because I have about its natural beauty many things heard from my father. so sure all of you like to tell me about it. I will try to go as well as exploring in next time of holidays after ending my tour nyc to niagara falls.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Pink Beach, Komodo Empty Re: Pink Beach, Komodo

Post by Tarquin Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:43 pm

Pink beach lombok Indonesia is a great place for having great time in summer. This ia lovely place where fun seekers like to go and enjoy there different kinds of ventures always. I am so sure if you will visit this place will back with lots of memories. Lt me know hat exciting you think you can do there?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ANDY Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:41 am

According to my experience, Pink beach lombok Indonesia is a wonderful destination for enjoying summer vacation and pink beach beauty. I have explored this destination last year in my summer vacations and enjoyed lots of fun there. I recommend all of you also explore this beach one time.
ANDY
ANDY
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:55 am

Well, There are lots of activities which tourists can enjoy at the Pink Beach, Komodo. Here I am going to share some names of them,
Snorkeling
Scuba Diving,
Sun Bathe,
Collect Sea Shells,
Picnic,
Boating,
Swimming,
Making house with sand.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:52 pm

well, all of you have shared here such a really nice sharing all of you about this beach so now If anyone hs some images of this place so share with me. I will enjoy visiting and doing all of these things which you have shared Elena!
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by jack1223 Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:56 am

The Pink Beach is one of the seven beaches in the world with pink sand. It appears to be pink in color because of the mixture of white sand and red sand that was said to be formed from pieces of Foraminifera.

DIVING is the major drag of Pink Beach.The Batu Bolong located off the north coast of Komodo Island is a steep underwater wall of rock. This is one of the best diving sites in the world. However, this is not for beginners as divers who tray past the wall's edge risk being dragged to the bottom by powerful downward currents. The Komodo Resort Diving Club is one of the resorts that offer the best diving experience. It is located 200m from the edge of the Komodo National Park.

Another activity that is best enjoyed in the island is snorkeling. The Kanawa Beach has the kind of island vibe of sugary white sand and excellent snorkeling off the jetty.

jack1223

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:21 pm

I would really like to say that, jack123. you have shared nice stuff about The Pink Beach with all of us. I am glad for that and would like to know from you what you think, what a traveler should do there? Hope you will share cool thing with all.
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:18 am

jack1223! I totally agree with you because you shared very cool and useful information with all of us.Yes, The Pink Beach is one of the best beaches in the world. Tangsi Beach of Lombok, Pink Beach of Harbor Island – Bahamas, Balos Lagoon Beach of Crete, Pink Beach of Great Santa Cruz Island, are the most famous pink beaches in the world.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:23 am

I do agree with you here that jack! has shared such a really nice stuff about this destination and also the best lines about this location. Iw ill try to explore it for enjoying these things which shared by jack1223! here. so sure I will spend my time here lovely as well as soon.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:28 am

Pink beach is a most exciting holiday destination of the world. I love this destination due to its incredible beauty. I had a great time there but I will love to make a tour there for again and again. I want to share the names of some most interesting things that you can enjoy on this fabulous destination like, boating, camping, kayaking, golf surfing, and photography. All of these activities are the best for having fun so I will love to say other travellers that you must try all these activities while you will move toward on this destination.

I also enjoyed my new york niagara trip with my father.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next