Travel

Dubai Desert Safari

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dubai Desert Safari

Post by sidjohn on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:38 am

Do you experience Dubai Desert Safari? I am keen to know and wanna read your replies to see some interesting reads about this Safari. I hope you all like to share with me and let me know frankly. Will wait for your reply. So try to post quick response.

Will go with bus tours to niagara falls from nyc
sidjohn

View user profile http://www.getbustours.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dubai Desert Safari

Post by Elenα on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:54 am

Well, No Sidjhone, I have never experienced the Dubai Desert Safari but my brother has tried this out three months ago with his friend's and told me it was really fun for them because it is hard to drive in the desert but they done it which was quite thrilling thing for them.

Going to enjoy bus tours cherry blossom in coming up days.
Elenα

View user profile http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu on Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:04 am

Dubai Desert Safari is a huge fun option at Dubai to enjoy a lot of thigs. I just so much great kind of experience of this safari last year with few of family members.  It gives you a chance to make a lot of fun around it. So must try out it for having great fun.

day trips from san francisco would be really great.

Abihu
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alizay on Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:09 am

I have been there once with my whole group of friends. We enjoyed a lot there and enjoy different activities there in Dubai Desert Safari. We enjoyed bike racing, camel rides, Sun Set Photography and at night time we enjoyed Belly Dancing with bbq dinner and camping. It is one of the superior and memorable tours of my life. I can's forget that tour throughout my life.
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates on Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:11 pm

Dubai Desert Safari is a really bets kind of one thing which make me happy in Dubai. I would like to say that now I have make a plan to go there for having fun in March. I will go Dubai for enjoying my travel here with my friends.
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry on Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:57 pm

Dubai Desert Safari is very good place for a heavy fun. There are many kinds of things which make this desert very exciting and very adventuring. Sundowner Desert Safari, Red Dune Desert Safari, Sundowner Dune Dinner Safari, Desert Adventure Sports makes the desert full of adventuring ring and interesting.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu on Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:45 am

Let me share here guys with you all my most favorite me memorable tour phtos with you all during while I had enjoyed a lot.

I really hope that after watching these images you all would love to enjoy this great fun option.

Abihu
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Johne on Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:41 am

Dubai Desert Safari is one of the most amazing and great kinds of thing for having some fun there around the world so much. I will surely like to make a move around the tour so much. So have a great time there and keep sharing like this time.
Mike Johne
Posting freak
Posting freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry on Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:01 pm

Dubai Desert Safari is one of the most places for enjoying the suffering very much. Abihu! You shared a cool view of Dubai Desert Safari. It is full of adventuring place for tour lover. There is a lot of fun for enjoying the safari to with friends and make the great memories.
Do you have any idea about san francisco travel deals?

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates on Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:51 pm

Such a really lovely and best sharing all of you have shared with me about the desert safari in Dubai. I hope so in future many of the visiting lover do it personally who's are not visited this place or enjoy this thing in their life.
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top