Travel

Waimea Canyon State Park

Go down

Waimea Canyon State Park

Post by Socrates on Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:23 pm

I would love to share with all of you guys my one of the friend shared with me in last night he has made a plan to go for enjoying visiting and also hiking with his family few members, so they have selected this destination which name is Waimea Canyon State Park. Let's share with me here about Waimea Canyon State Park, it is a new name of destination for me.
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waimea Canyon State Park

Post by Alizay on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:43 am

Waimea Canyon State Park is a beautiful destination. Mostly visitors goes there to enjoy their holidays with family or friends. You also go there and enjoy exploring this wonderful natural sight. I assure you buddy, You will enjoy visiting this stunning place. After ending mynew york to niagara falls bus tours I will enjoy the tour of this park once again with my mates.

Last edited by Alizay on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ElenĪ± on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:53 am

My college friend has taken a tour of Waimea Canyon State Park in the last summer vacations and he told me enough about this after coming back. Waimea Canyon State Park is a state park in Hawaii. It is also popular as the Grand Canyon of Pacific because its canyon is 3,000 feet deep and offer lots of things to try out. I am also thinking to see this place after my tour niagara falls
ElenĪ±

View user profile http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sidjohn on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:42 pm

I am interested to know about the hotels which are located around Waimea Canyon State Park and would love to see some views of this park. Hope you guys would like to share with me and let me think about this place seriously.
sidjohn

View user profile http://www.getbustours.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:55 pm

Waimea Canyon State Park is really a new kind of place for me. I have never explored out its beauty till yet. It seems a really great kind place to explore. so I will love to explore it as well after watching its some of images. Do anyone like to share here its some attractive views?

travel deals los angeles city is best to have some of the outdoor fun.

Abihu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:38 am

I also visited with my mother this State park of Hawaii, I wanna say that I will try to go for enjoying my time of holidays once again for exploring its large canyon and also enjoying its natural beauty but in next time Iw ill spend here my time with my buddies.
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 on Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:42 am

Waimea Canyon State Park is one of the most famous and alluring attraction for visit that you can see in Hawaii. It is a filled with stunning views of nature beauty. It is a one major charming spot of this amazing state. I also spent good time there with my friends during my picnic party. It is an outstanding destination for fun and where you can enjoy hiking and photography. I hope you will fully enjoy there like I enjoyed.

Anyone have you ever taken niagara tour from new york ?

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

View user profile http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey123 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:33 pm

Waimea Canyon State Park is one of the best places for traveling option and i have enjoyed this place in my whole life. When i was there so i enjoyed this place dazzling views and get great experiences. I want to enjoy that kind if time again in my coming life but now I am busy in my others tour that's why I cannot go again in this place but i will try to go there in my coming life.
Zoey123
Legend
Legend

View user profile http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum