Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My father plan

+4
Elenα
Abihu
Alizay
Socrates
8 posters

Go down

My father plan Empty My father plan

Post by Socrates Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:12 am

tour to niagara falls from new york city will be the new tour for my father. He wanna go there for enjoying some of the holidays and also the time of vacations here with his friends. So sure they will enjoy here a really nice time and also come back fromNYC with lots of best memories.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

My father plan Empty Re: My father plan

Post by Alizay Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:50 pm

Yeah, buddy no doubt your father will get blasts of fun with the tour to Niagra falls from new york city. It remains always the best option for fun seekers to join this tour and enjoy lots of golden moments. I also have experienced the same tour recently it was a gorgeous tour and one of the best tours of my life. So buddy I am sure your father will spend memorable time with his friends.
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:59 am

Socrates! I am so much sure about tat it will prove a great way to have a lot of fun with your father, I m sure that he will have really amazing time around the beauty of Niagara falls. so would really love to suggest him that don't be forget to enjoy the maid of the mist board ride at there.

canadian tours was really great.

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:01 pm

Socrates, If your father si going to take tour to Niagara falls from new york city for the first time in his life than I am sure this will be really exciting for him because now its the winter season and he can see the frozen views of Niagara falls with Niagara illuminations as well as enjoy other activities which will make the tour remarkable.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:55 am

All of you share with me about my father's tour really well wishes and also like this plan. so let's share with you here Elena! it will be a 3rd time when he will reached in NYC. so sure they will enjoy it and have good time here.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:58 am

Socrates, I am glad to know that your father has a plan to take this Niagara falls from new york in forthcoming days. So I would like to say best of luck for him because I am also going to enjoy the charm of this place through GetbusTour. I am also very excited for that. Anyway guys any tips for his father and for me?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:53 pm

I also enjoyed this lovely tour but now my father have a plan to take this tour with his close friend in the next week of this month. He so much excited about this tour. I am so sure that it will be a nice time for them and will came back with great memories. Any suggestion for them.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey123 Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:24 am

Tour to Niagara falls from new york city is made for the fun and I am happy to know, your father will go to enjoy this kind of tour. I have also enjoyed this kind of tour with my father and that time as best for me and i could not forget from my mind.
Zoey123
Zoey123
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin12 Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:40 am

I have great experience of the tour to Niagara falls from new york city. Actually, i have also taken this tour by 3-Day New York/New Jersey to Philadelphia, Watkins Glen, Niagara Falls & Washington DC Tour and enjoyed the incredible time while this one. I must say that time was superb and wow which maybe can never dismiss from my mind any time of my travel life.

Robin12

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey123 Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:44 am

Robin12!! You have shared really best and massive stuff with all members and I will make a plan after my washington dc blossoms so then i will go to enjoy this tour. I am sure when i will go to enjoy this tour and get great experiences.
Zoey123
Zoey123
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down