Travel

Tarquin is here

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tarquin is here

Post by Tarquin on Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:06 pm

Hi all, I am Tarquin from the USA. I am a new member here and have selected this forum for spending free time in a god way. I am very excited because through this I can get different ideas for making my free time memorable. What say guys am I right?
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarquin is here

Post by Elenα on Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:18 pm

Hello, Tarquin, It's good to see you here nad you are absolutely right. Beng a member of this board, You can learn a lots of things about the spending of time in a valuable nad sufficient way. Would welcome you here and hope will see an interesting participation by you in future.

Going to catch my bus for los angeles trips
Elenα

View user profile http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie123 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:57 am

Hi Tarquin, I really like your name. It is sound cool and interesting. I will say you welcome here and I am sure you will spend good time with all of us. Hope so, I will see a good participation from your side. Have a good time there.
Sophie123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sidjohn on Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:37 pm

Welcome, Tarquin to this board and happy to see another member who loves traveling. I am also from the USA and here would love to read about your hometown. Hope you would love to talk about that.
sidjohn

View user profile http://www.getbustours.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:52 am

Hi, Tarquin! It is really great to see you here. I just like to say you welcome on this forum. I realy hope that it would be really great for you to be the part of this forum. so really best of luck from my side for it.

canadian tours would be really great to try.

Abihu
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie123 on Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:03 pm

Yeah Guys, I also very happy to see all of you here for saying welcome to Tarquin. I hope he will our welcome and participate with all of us. Good job guys and Keep it up.
Sophie123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alizay on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:03 pm

Hello, Tarquin! I am Alizay and will say welcome on this board. I am happy to see you and surely we will spend a good time together. As you want to read some reviews that how to spend free time in the best way. THEn according to my choice travelling is the best ay for this. Ia also ways prefer travelling to any destination in my spear time. Now I have booked washington dc cherry blossom tour for upcoming days. Let me know what do you do in your free time?
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:41 pm

It is really great to see your way of welcome to all newcomers. It is rally great and really appreciative thing for all newbies. I really hope that it would be really great for all of us to be the part of this great forum. well, do you all like to share your experiences and views on this forum?

Abihu
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry on Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:15 pm

Hello, Tarquin! I am also new member to this communication board because I like traveling and here I found enough information about travel. Yes, I am agreeing to you that we can spend a good and knowledgable time on this communication board.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:49 am

Catherine harry! It is really great to see you here. I like to say you welcome of this forum. I really hope that you will have really great kind of time at this for sure. well, do you like to share your favorite places that you would really love to explore in our free time?

Abihu
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: