Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking to go mom with me

3 posters

Go down

Taking to go mom with me  Empty Taking to go mom with me

Post by Socrates Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:46 pm

To day my mom wanna go with me for exploring and planning to travel to Tibet soon. I just have it in mine bucket list because I wanna at once enjoying its journey of its popular destinations like Lhasa, Everest Base Camp, and Mount Kailash. So I will go Tibet in next month with mother.

I will take mine cherry blossom in washington dc tour in next month...
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Taking to go mom with me  Empty Re: Taking to go mom with me

Post by jesse123 Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:59 pm

Socrates! I am also interested in getting some knowledge about Everest Base Camp. But this name of place sounds amazing to try, I would like to go there personally. So let us know about this destination briefly. I am waiting for your next reply.

I am going to join hearst castle package deals with my few mates.

jesse123
Legend
Legend

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAC Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:40 pm

Socrates wrote:To day my mom wanna go with me for exploring and planning to travel to Tibet soon. I just have it in mine bucket list because I wanna at once enjoying its journey of its popular destinations like Lhasa, Everest Base Camp, and Mount Kailash. So I will go Tibet in next month with my mother.

I will take mine cherry blossom in washington dc tour in next month...
Tibet is a new place for me buddy. I have no idea about this because never ben there in my life. Must ay good to see that you are curious to be there with your mother. So would like to add don't forget to share your good journey experience with us. Anyway, which attraction will you like to visit there?
ZAC
ZAC

https://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:49 pm

jesse123 wrote:Socrates! I am also interested in getting some knowledge about Everest Base Camp. But this name of place sounds amazing to try, I would like to go there personally. So let us know about this destination briefly. I am waiting for your next reply.

I am going to join hearst castle package deals with my few mates.
I must say here that Everest Base Camp is a Camp in Khumjung, Nepal. where we can enjoy many of the beautiful views of the real beauty of this mountain and also enjoy many activities. so I would like to share with you, its one of the image which will be useful for you as well as interest point of view.
Taking to go mom with me  Fb0c847c26f8a599a93519c0d5814d6a
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down