Travel

South Korea Trip

View previous topic View next topic Go down

South Korea Trip

Post by Juliana on Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:46 am

I have a dream to visit the most beautiful attractions in the world in my life. Now I am planning to go for the tour of South Korea. I want to explore the beautiful places of this region. I want to know from you guys if you have experienced of travelling this region then let me know which places are most popular and most attractive in this region? Must tell me here I will visit those places in my trip?

I had great fun during my trip from new york to niagara falls.
Juliana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: South Korea Trip

Post by M. Brinkman on Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:48 am

Well, buddy add the name of Nami Island, Haedong Yonggungsa, Hahoe and The Garden of Morning Calm to your cart to go for. I am sure its natural beauty will make your travel time exciting. I am sure will remain a cool idea to travel around. I hope will be a great time to spend with travel buddies.

M. Brinkman

View user profile https://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaya on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:44 am

M. Brinkman, I would like to say that you have suggested really nice names of the attractions to Juliana which will be helpful for her to explore during the South Korea Trip. I am hopeful she will add these names in her cart and have an amazing time while being there.

I will take niagara falls day tour from new york
Alaya
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Max William on Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:48 am

Mr. Brinkman, I must say that Nami Island, Haedong Yonggungsa, Hahoe and The Garden of Morning Calm all of these places was unaware for me. But now finally i noted these names and will explore them with my first priority. It will be surely a great way of fun for me.
Max William
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey123 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:53 am

Max William! You have mentioned these places are new for me and I am not heard about these places. You can some information about these places because after reading your post, I think these places are very pleasant and filled with stunning views. I am curiously waiting your reply.
Zoey123

View user profile http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:13 am

I am quite happy because I just recently came back from this fabulous Country. I had spent a really great fun there while the journey. I explored its many most exciting and wonderful attractions having enjoyment but I would like to share the names of well known attractions which are my favourite like Everland, Seoraksan National Park, Gyeongju National Museum and Haeundae Beach. All of these places are the best for having. I hope my shared information would be useful for you.

I am going to enjoy again my 1000 island boat cruises

Marcelona321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top