Travel

Do let me know.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do let me know.

Post by Max William on Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:17 am

Well, My one of the friend going to ask her Girlfriend to get marry with him. In this case he shared an image with me and said that i want this kind of surroundings near me when i will ask her. So what say if you will have any of the names in your mind so do let me know after watching that image. So here we go ahead.

What say do you have any idea?

trip to niagara falls from ny was enjoyable for me.
Max William
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do let me know.

Post by Haley on Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:01 am

Max William! You have shared really nice and attractive image of Japan which is captured in cherry blossom season. I would like to say that it is the best place for him to propose to his GF. I will suggest to him that must go there with his GF and propose at there in most romantic surrounding.
Haley
Posting freak
Posting freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliana on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:22 am

Yes buddy this scenic view is captured from the Japan during Cherry blossom season. I will say that it is truly a nice and attractive place to see and the natural surrounding making it more precious. So it will be the best destination for him. But in these days they can't enjoy exploring the cherry blossom trees. Because the Cherry blossom season has been passed. So it is not possible for them to find any destination like this now these days. They should plan something else. What say Haley am I right?

I want to enjoy Whale Watching bus tour with my friends.
Juliana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAC on Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:28 pm

Juliana, I do agree with you this view is taken from Japan while cherry season. Once, I had also enjoyed the beauty of nature of Japan in cherry season and have got this sort of views while this. Do let me know have you ever enjoyed the cherry season in Japan?
ZAC
Posting freak
Posting freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum